Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am stuck in a black hole

Every year when winter comes I think of how much I do not like it.  I wish I lived somewhere with more pleasant weather for my liking.  Warm weather, sunshine all throughout the year, and a beach nearby.  I know I want to move from where I live-- a cold small town filled with people who think they know everything about you.

Where I live, the people have family who have lived here for generations.  I believe I can call this town a black hole.  Once you are here, you will always be here (or move back years after leaving), and stuck in this black hole.  Some of the lucky few make it out, and I hope I can be one of the few.

What do you think of your hometown, or the area where you have lived most of your life??

1 comment:

  1. haha I don't mean to sound so blahh and angry, but it was my strong emotion I was feeling at the time. I had to get it out in writing!!

    ReplyDelete